1. Employment Type: Technical Sales Assistant
Tryall Energy Guyana, Inc (TEGI) is a supplier of a full range of Industrial Spares and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). The TEGI team members have been sourcing and distributing industrial supplies for well over 15 years. With Tryall’s vast network of vendors, we are able to supply the industry’s best products, information and prices to our customers. We carry an array of products ranging from Lubricants, Adhesives, Abrasives, Tapes, Fasteners, valves, fittings, power and hand tools and much more. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the best possible service and experience at all times.
As it relates to our PPE product line, Tryall delivers to our client’s complete protection from head to toe. Our PPE manufacturers provide us with exceptional wholesale pricing that allows us to offer some of the best pricing for high quality products. In addition, we have a customized uniform program tailored to meet the needs of our client’s specific uniform design.
2. Employment Type: Full Time
Georgetown based procurement and PPE company is seeking a full time industrial & PPE sales professional with experience selling safety products in Georgetown and the surrounding areas.
This is a technical and sales position which requires you to identify and grow customer base, work new leads, and identify new prospects – effectively closing sales. You’re a good fit for this position if you are high-energy, a self-starter and have an incredible work ethic. Knowledge of how the safety products impact plant application is a plus.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Maintains friendly and customer-service-oriented attitude by greeting customers, answering questions, locating and promoting products.
- Competitive nature and independent starter with a strong work ethic
- Complete transactions accurately and efficiently
- Strong relationship builder with a high degree of integrity, responsiveness, and reliability
- A “hunter” mentality to reach and exceed sales goals
- Exceptional written, verbal and presentation skills coupled with outstanding listening skills
- Proven track record of successful industrial sales performance
- Unpack and stack inventory, label products
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace Record when inventory arrives and is moved within and outside of the department
- Perform inspections, replace, fill and tag all fire extinguishers, maintenance and repair of fire and safety equipment, to include but not limited to: portable fire extinguishers, fixed fire suppression systems, emergency lighting, panic doors, fire alarms
- Submitting all reports and relevant paperwork prompt
- Must have strong computer skills
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work required schedule, including Saturdays
• Develop value-based relationships across the end user’s organization to include management and ground personnel
• Generate and manage pipeline of leads and projects Manage the full sales cycle: Lead generation to Close Prospect, network, set appointments with decision makers to present solutions
• Ability to maintain and exceed sales goals
• Work in and outside of the office
• Provide administrative support
• Minimum of 2 years sales and or technical experience selling Industrial Spares and Personal Protective Equipment
• Prior Supply Chain and or Health, Safety Environment experience is helpful.
• Must have an existing customer base and be able to demonstrate historical sales..
• Computer literate, strong presentation, written and oral skills.
• Good analytical abilities, understanding the business partners and product knowledge.
• Have the ability to multi-task, dependable, professional and a team player.
• Be Proactive and can follow through on task without being reminded
• Creative thinker, outgoing personality, problem solver, tenacious and self directed.